To put a watch on the wrist of the working Australian, it is being asked one question and that is to perform. The Adina Countrymaster collection has been designed and built to to perform in the harshest of conditions. The Adina NK150 combines proven features including a sapphire glass to ensure a robust, affordable and reliable option. Its signature heptagon shape not only protects the watch but let’s it stand out in the crowd. Available also with white or blue dials and as with all Adina watches this watch has been completely assembled by hand in Australia.
Adina, Australian Watchmaking at its finest since 1971.
- Band: Strong yet light weight all stainless steel bracelet featuring three fold clasp with safety catch.
- Glass Type: Sapphire crystal glass.
- Case: Cold stamped nickel-free all stainless steel case, distinctly featuring a faceted bezel for added glass and case protection.
- Movement: Swiss Made ETA FO6.111
- Water resistance: 10atm able to be worn everyday including swimming,showering and of course working in.
- Dial: An easily read white full figured dial.
- Crown: Easy-to-use bi-oring crown system offering optimum water and dust protection.
- Diameter/thickness: 37.36mm/8.45mm
☑️ - Free Shipping on orders over $150
☑️ - 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
☑️ - 48 Hour Click and Collect for In-Stock items
Free Delivery on orders over $150 to anywhere in Australia.
A Flat Fee of $15 is charged for postage on all orders under $150.
All orders are sent by Trackable Express Australia Post.
Please allow 2-7 Business Days for delivery from the time your order has shipped depending on your location.
In-store Click & Collect is available. We aim to contact you within 48 hours to advise you of when your item will be ready in store.
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return it online or in-store within 30 days of delivery for an exchange or credit. Subject to meeting the requirements of our refund policy.
For more information, visit our FAQ page.
*This guarantee is not available for special orders with non-standard ring sizes.